Demi Moore, a well-known American actress and former model, turned 11 on November 11. The celebrity turns 60.
The birthday girl began her film career at age 19 in “Election,” and in 1988 she landed her first starring role as Abby Queen in “The Seventh Sign.” And in the early 1990s, she became the first Hollywood actress to earn more than $10 million per film.
Demi Moore initially tied the knot with rock musician Freddie Moore in 1980. She then wed three other men. Five years were spent in the marriage. Actor Bruce Willis and Demi were wed from 1987 to 2000 and had three daughters together. Moore married Ashton Kutcher, an actor 16 years her younger, in 2005. They separated six years later.
Interesting and little known facts about Demi Moore:
– She suffered from strabismus as a child, which she corrected with two surgeries;
– She regularly works out at the gym, does Pilates and yoga;
– She does hirudotherapy (treatment with leeches). She says her skin has become fresher and more supple;
– She has written an autobiography, “Inside out: my unperfect story”;
– Demi is heterochromatic and has eyes of different colors. The actress’ left eye is green and her right eye is light brown;
– She is a collector of porcelain dolls, of which she has over 2,000.